Wednesday, July 6, 2011

* SIMPLER TIMES * EARLY AUTUMN

Hello my friends..... hope all is well it is thundering and raining here in NC so I thought I would work on the book and now Im working on the Fall book Called * SIMPLER TIMES * EARLY AUTUMN I will have more info and details coming soon Im also looking for Colonial/Primitive Cabins, Saltbox Homes and shops if you would like to have your home or shop featured in SIMPLER TIMES please email me homesteadfarminfo@yahoo.com thanks so much I apperciate you all have a fantastic Day.... Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is raining and thundering here. I live in Hamlet, NC. I love the rain and it has cooled us down alot. Have a blessed evening. Janice-Black Creek primitives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is my favorite time of year so I'm positive this book will be awesome.
    hugs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool....another book!! And for my favoritest of seasons! Can't wait! Enjoy the rain! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete