Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Farm Table and Hutch

Good Morning Everyone........... I hope all is well and staying warm it has been so cold here so I have been staying inside doing more Christmas Decorating and Listening to Christmas music and eating some Snicker doodles, here is a picture of my farm table and my hutch I did simple touches  like fresh greens, Cloved Oranges,Dried orange slice ornies that I made for my little tree and always a warm glow of a candle, Im still working on my decorating I do have some more pics up on my website hope you can stop by and take a peek. Thank you all so much for stopping by ")  http://www.picturetrail.com/homesteadfarm

Warmest Regards...... Jenn


1 comment:

  1. I love your home and the decor you have all looks so good!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Take care
    Christine

    ReplyDelete